Hey everyone, so I wanted to let you know how amazing Shelby is. ( This is Brigham, just to clarify) She is an amazing person who is so positive. The greatest thing about her is how she is so happy even when things are tough. For example, she is now 14 weeks pregnant and usually experiences bad morning sickness. Without fail, she wakes up with me every morning at 4:15 am to pack me a lunch and breakfast while I get ready. Even when she feels so sick, she always takes such good care of me. Shelbs I want you to know how much I love you and am proud of the choices you have made. Give baby Peyton a belly rub for me!
You are right brig....shelby is amazing! You are one lucky guy to have a girl who gets up that early with you every morning!
ReplyDeleteSo are you doing Peyton if it's a girl or boy? You totally could or are you just assuming it's a boy!