9.22.2009

It’s a Boy!

baby boy weight2

Can you see it? Well…it’s there! And it’s a boy! We’re way excited! Everything looked healthy and we can’t wait for him to come around February 20th!

baby boy weight 

I love this one! Doesn’t he look just like Brig and i?? HA. Can’t wait to see him!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Shelby! Its Natalie Hawkins. Congrats on your new little guy. He will be so much fun. We are expecting our 3rd and I'm due Feb 23rd. So we'll see which one comes first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo!! soo excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS guys!!! I'm so excited for you two.. you guys are going to be the best parents. Shelb! you need to post pictures of your cute prego belly!
    xo,
    jos

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats!!!! I have heard that boys are so fun! I am excited for you guys. Enjoy being pregnant it is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Shelby!! It makes it so much more real knowing huh? Good luck with everything. I can't wait til these babies arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so exciting! You two are the cutest. I'm so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shelby I am SOO happy for you guys! A boy is going to be so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...