There is never a dull moment in our home! Brig loves to break out in dance…free style! He’s so entertaining! I love it. Enjoy!
Today Brig and I went to the putting green and had a little competition! Brig won the first 5 holes and I won the last 5 holes. Which means, he got to choose where we would go for ice cream and I got to choose where we would go to dinner! :)
In AcTiOn!
I’m getting a little too into this golfing thing.
I told Brig to strike a pose and this is what he did…Lookin’ Buff Sweetheart!
P.S…I’m 33 1/2 weeks! Only 6 1/2 weeks left and counting! :)
video of brig=blackmail. that's all i have to say. hahaha. can't wait to see you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteyou guys are the cutest things
ReplyDeletehaha ohhhh my gosh brig! that was hilarious! you guys are my favorite!
ReplyDeletethanks for the entertainment....my kids all sat and watched him dance! cute pictures golfing.....6 1/2 weeks will be here before you know it....Ellie is already 3 weeks!
ReplyDeleteI'm not a stalker, but I have a bad habit of "blog-surfing." How fun to find yours and see that you are having a baby boy in just a few short weeks! Your wife is such a cute preggo, I am so excited for you guys! We had our baby boy just a week ago. It is the most incredible experience. Good luck! =)
ReplyDelete